- #2: Tissue Sampling of Rodents and Other Species (8/2021)
- #3: Delivery of Inhalant Anesthetic Using a Bell Jar or Open-Drop Exposure (10/2020)
- #4: Preparation of Sodium Pentobarbital Using Non-Pharm Grade Powder (11/2019)
- #5: Monitoring Sanitation Practices (8/2021)
- #6: Euthanasia Using Saturated Potassium Chloride (KCl) Solution (11/2019)
- #7: Large animal branding, ear tagging, and microchip implanting (7/2021)
- #8: Identification of Rodents and Rabbits (4/2020)
- #9: Common Minor Medical Conditions of Rodents and Treatments (3/2020)
- #10: Oral Gavage in Mice and Rats (9/2021)
- #11: Management of Ulcerative Dermatitis in Mice (3/2020)
- #12: Effects of Low Humidity and Treatment of Ringtail in Rodents (9/2021)
- #13: Minimum standards for fish husbandry (8/2021)
- #14: Minimum standards for Xenopus husbandry (8/2020)
- #15: Guillotine Maintenance and Use (10/2021)
*Please refer to the WSU IACUC SOP# in the protocol ASAF to describe the standard operating procedure being used. Justifications for deviations from the SOP should be described in the protocol ASAF.
*Please note that all SOPs are subject to change. The latest approved version date is italicized and in parentheses.