- #1: Immunization of rodents and rabbits in antibody production (8/2015)
- #2: Rodent tissue sampling guidelines (4/2018)
- #3: Delivery of Inhalant Anesthetic Using a Bell Jar or Open-Drop Exposure (1/2019)
- #4: SOP guidelines for Hazardous Agents (11/2017)
- #5: Monitoring Sanitation Practices (6/2018)
- #7: Large animal branding, ear tagging, and microchip implanting (3/2018)
- #9: Common Minor Medical Conditions of Rodents and Treatments (8/2018)
- #10: Rodent oral gavage SOP (3/2018)
- #11: Management of Ulcerative Dermatitis in Mice (6/2018)
- #12: Effects of Low Humidity and Treatment of Ringtail in Rodents (8/2018)
- #13: Minimum standards for fish husbandry (12/2018)
- #14: Minimum standards for Xenopus husbandry (12/2018)
*Please refer to the WSU IACUC SOP# in the protocol ASAF to describe the standard operating procedure being used. Justifications for deviations from the SOP should be described in the protocol ASAF.
*Please note that all SOPs are subject to change. The latest approved version date is italicized and in parentheses.