Adverse/Unanticipated Event?

Abnormal Behavior/Conditions?

*Please display the sign for your campus in areas where animal care and research staff will see it. Contact OCV for laminated copies.

*For additional information on reporting animal conditions via the OCV Animal Health Database, please visit the OCV Website

Animal welfare concern?

If you suspect research/teaching animal misuse or noncompliance with federal regulations/campus policies, please report to:

Non-Animal Emergencies

Please call 911

Animal Emergencies

Please call the Office of the Campus Vet at 509-330-1871