WSU IACUC Guidelines
To ensure that you are viewing the most up to date version of the guideline please double check that the “Date Approved” within the document matches the approval date listed next to the links here. If your browser is displaying an outdated version, please clear your browser cache and/or contact the AWP Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guideline #2: Reporting an Animal Care Concern (10/2019)
- Guideline #3: Pain and Distress Categorization of Animal Subjects in Research and Teaching (5/2021)
- Guideline #4: Animal Feed and Feed Storage (12/2021)
- Guideline #5: Rationale for Animal Numbers in Protocols (5/2021)
- Guideline #6: Veterinary Pool and Vet Tech Pool (7/2021)
- Guideline #7: Using Novel Substances in Animals (12/2019)
- Guideline #8: Tumor Burden (3/2021)
- Guideline #9: Blood Collection (8/2021)
- Guideline #10: Drug and Chemical Administration (11/2019)
- Guideline #11: IACUC SOP for Hazardous Agents (7/2021)
- Guideline #12: Compounding Drugs and Chemicals (9/2021)
- Guideline #13: Proper Attire and Personal Protective Equipment in Animal Facilities (12/2021)
- Guideline #14: The Separation of Species and Sick Animals (6/2022)
*Please note that all guidelines are subject to change. The latest approved version date is italicized and in parentheses.